Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Utter Insanity, Total Madness, and Shear Craziness: This Scenario

Trump and His Newest, Maybe Closest, and Most-Trusted Adviser in Confab


What the hell are they talking about - let's listen in shall we?

BTW: This post is for all the T-rump lovers who read this and believe me, there are a few I suspect. Just chew on this headline which is a piece of utter insanity, absolute nuttiness, and shear craziness: 

Donald Trump Says He Would Seek Sean Hannity's Advice on VP Choice 

The story here from Media Matters >>> Extract of that confab:

  • SEAN HANNITY:  “Do you give any thought to a VP choice?” 
  • DONALD TRUMP:  “I don't give much thought to it, and look, there are so many out there. So many really good, talented people, and I would have maybe two or three. But I don't want to think about it, I want to think about closing the deal. I want to close the deal. I want do get it done. Get it closed, get it -- and we have plenty of time. I would speak to lots of people about it, and… ”  
  • HANNITY:  “Who?” 
  • TRUMP:  “Including you, by the way.” 
  • HANNITY:  “Right.”


Okay, contest time – my short list of Hannity’s recommendations to Trump:
  1. Michelle “Goofy” Malkin?
  2. Flush Rimbowl?
  3. Michael “Maniac” Savage?
  4. Mark “Crazy” Levin?
  5. Ann “Who” Coulter?
  6. Maybe one of Uncle “Ruppy” Murdoch or Mitt “47%” Romney’s sons just for fun?
  7. Sarah “Half Term Gov” Palin (hell by not)?
  8. Or, even Sean “Door Knob Dumb” Hannity himself ... just for kicks.

Place your bets and then stop and ask: Is Trump really as smart as he says he is? Seems doubtful.



No comments: