Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Trump: If I Don't Win in November There Will Be Hell to Pay About Rigged Outcome

Faith in the System: Not for Donald J. Trump - nope, no way Jose....

The basic story with my caption: Trump is one very sick, paranoid man.

… In an appearance on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News, Trump said:  “I’m telling you, November 8th, we’d better be careful because that election is going to be rigged. And I hope the Republicans are watching closely or it’s going to be taken away from us.” 

This story coverage from multiple sources: here, here, here, here, and here.

This man is unfit, insecure, and 100% not ready for the job as president by any measurement device – a spoiled rich man who has win his way or else.

If any election or anything else in life is going to be rigged, then may I suggest we turn the spotlight on Mr. Flim-flam himself: Donald J. Trump and what I perceive as his technique anytime, anywhere, or at any cost:
 Stay tuned – it’s going to get real ugly real fast. 

No comments: