Trump as young lad
(Seems like he never grew up)
Trump loyalists get last week's news
I can't be sure and will not speak for everyone, but I think we're suffering for news overkill that sadly Mr. Trump thrives on: Staying in the limelight as top dawg...
The Story's Premise: For any president, one of these headlines would be very bad news. For President Donald J. Trump, they all came in a span of just 12 hours:
1. “Justice Department to appoint special counsel to oversee probe of Russian meddling in 2016 election”
2. “House majority leader told colleagues last year: I think Putin pays Trump”
(Ironically, the GOPers there (including Speaker Paul Ryan) said: “That was only a joke.” Then they were heard on tape saying: “No leaks, okay. We keep this in our family.”)
3. “Flynn stopped military plan Turkey opposed — after being paid as its agent”
4. “Trump Team Knew Flynn Was Under Investigation Before He Came to White House”
5. “Israeli Source Seen as Key to Countering Islamic State Threat”
6. “Trump campaign had at least 18 undisclosed contacts with Russians — sources”
It was a dizzying last Wednesday night for political reporters and followers alike, with a bevy of new information being thrown at them on multiple fronts. And it continued into early the next morning with that last headline above from Reuters.
Details on each of the above stories here from the Washington Post.
Interesting stuff, isn’t it? Now we need swift resolution from to this nightmare.